Robby Valadez, President and Founder of Robby Valadez Real Estate, is an industry leader responsible for representing buyers and sellers of premier properties throughout the Rio Grande Valley since 1995. Robby received his broker’s license in 2011.
Robby Valadez Real Estate was founded in 2016 and is privately owned, independent, and unfettered by investors or outside shareholders. Armed with over 25 years of real estate sales experience, Robby is personally involved in every step of the selling process to ensure that each transaction is handled with immediate attention and purpose. “I’m happy to provide personalized and specialized one-on-one services to my clients,” Robby Valadez said. Robby’s goal is to provide a collaborative environment in which experience, spheres of influence, accountability, and open dialogue unite to serve the greater good of the client.
Valadez is a past President of the Greater McAllen Association of Realtors and the Women’s Council of Realtors. His philanthropic work includes the Comfort House, an organization that provides a home-like environment for the terminally ill and supports the McAllen International Museum
- McAllen Network WCR Entrepreneur of Year
- Women’s Council of REALTORS® McAllen Network President
- Texas Association of REALTORS® Young Professional Network (YPN) Advisory Panel
- WCR Texas District Vice President
- Greater McAllen Association of REALTORS® (GMAR) TREPAC Chair
- Greater McAllen Association of REALTORS® President
- Greater McAllen Association of REALTORS® – REALTOR® of the year
- Women’s Council of REALTORS® Texas District Vice President Area A-2
- TREPAC Major Investor
- Board of Director